Deep Space Probe is available for purchase at Kindle. This ebook collects the first ten stories of Vaquel Di, a Deep Space Probe Explorer who spends 10% of her time exploring space and the other 90% of her time getting laid. For you scholars out there, this ebook collects every Vaquel story to date.
When I produce another ten stories, I'll do a second volume. If I get enough sales, I will tackle the monstrosity that is putting all the Otto Von Madd stories into a collection.
The cover is an experiment in doing non-sexual covers for people who want to hide their smut better. Also, space is pretty damn sexy.